Groovy News: Gaelyk 0.4.3 Released
Fresh from the mailing list, Gaelyk 0.4.3 has been released. New features in the release:
- Improvements in the logging infrastructure for Groovlets and Templates so they follow a standard hierarchy approach
- A new delete() method was added on Datastore's Key
- Simple Entity and POJO/POGO mapping through type coercion
- Added the OAuth service in the binding, so you can use your Twitter, Yahoo, and any OAuth provider for authenticating your users
- The template project has been updated Groovy to the latest 1.7.4 version
Some of the tutorials have been updated on the Gaelyk web site as well, which describes some of these new features in more details and provides sample code on how to use them. Be sure to check them out. Go to the Download page to get your copy of Gaelyk 0.4.3.